Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete Windsurifng kit for sale

Options
  • 07-07-2009 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Had a "little" injury at the weekend and doctors orders are either give it up or do some serious work, so just want to gauge interest before I think about getting back into sailing.

See my add here - Click here

Its a 1 month old Fanatic Viper 80 with 6m rig. Putting all my gear in, downhaul crank, pulley hook for the tack, my ful GUL wetsuit and boots if they fit.

Looking €799 ono given that its all but new - saving you €4-500 on all this new!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TheP

Hi PJC,

Can you PM me with your email address please?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

The link in my first post has been updated with pics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'd recommend sending a mail out to the windsurfireland yahoo mailing list, you'll frequently find people looking for beginner kit there: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/windsurfireland/

Sorry to hear you're giving the sport a rest, hope your back gets better.

cornbb wrote: »
    hope your back gets better.

Join the club!

I've tried to join that group but thay wont accpet me, so I cant post or do anything

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

PjC wrote: »
    Join the club!

I've tried to join that group but thay wont accpet me, so I cant post or do anything

Hmm I've seen other people on the list complain that membership requests aren't being approved, whoever moderates it mustn't be around much... I'll see what I can do.

• Advertisement

Have someone very interested in just the rig so if someone wants the board alone now is the time

Advertisement