Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available, looking for band.

Options
  • 07-07-2009 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi, i'm a guitarist(rhytm+lead) looking to start a serious band in the central dublin area,
    i'm 16 so the age will be from 15-18.
    male or female welcome looking for guitarist(rhytmn+lead), bassist, drummer, singer.
    music influences are children of bodom, trivium, wintersun, bullet fro my valentine, avenged sevenfold, devildriver, megadeth,dragonforce to name but a few,

regards, Karl Mulcahy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 karlm49850

looking to form a metal band, age can go up to 19 if available looking for any form of replies will give MSN address to any takers.
    Regards
    Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

I might be interested but i can't tell you anything conclusive yet. I'm a 16 year old guitarist with a wide knowledge of theory and i have a good bit of songwriting experience.

Do you have any other members lined up?

hey,
    no there is no one else lined up as the only other bass drums singer etc. arent dedicated so i will most likely resort to putting signs up in music maker.
    reply with any more info, it can be just jamming too,

thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MarcusTheCarcus

I'm a seventeen year old guitarist who came to this forum looking for members to start some kind of hardcore punk/old school metal band, I'm also from Dublin i'd be up for joining, I write ****loads, will commit totally and I know plenty of theory. What kinda music and influences would we be talking here?

hey marcus(sorry if i spelled that wrong)
    all the influences are up top in the other replies but also megadeth, testament, wintersun, and bands like that if you need more details add my msn its eternal_rest@live.ie,
    thanks for the reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

hey,

I'm a 15 year old drummer and interested in joining your band.

I've added you on MSN ;)

thanks for the reply man much appreciated

Advertisement