Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEYOND TEETH WHITENING

Options
  • 07-07-2009 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

hey
    i would like to know of i can get the beyond teeth whitening done in limerick.
    im not aware of any place doing it... i would like to get this one rather than the zoom system as beyond is supposed to be better...

thanks for your replies in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Not sure if this is the same method but this place does it: (it says Beyond WhiteSpa)
    http://www.spas.ie/spa/limerick/rain_spa_and_wellness_clinic-173.html

My girlfriend paid over 400 Euros to get hers done a few years back
    in barringtons hospital only to find out 2 weeks later some other place
    in Limerick was doing it for about 250 Euros. She said it took about
    an hour and hurt like hell and was most uncomfortable. But here
    teeth are still sparkly even after a few years...........
    ....its beside the fact they were perfectly white before she had it done :-)
    but there was no arguing with her.
    (I dont know what method they use in Barringtons)

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

I got my teeth bleached in the Bridge house dental practice by Thomas Callaghan back in 2005 it was €495.

He put bleach on my teeth then put a blue light on the teeth. It took 1 hour, i found the bleach caused a stinging sensation that wasn't very nice, teeth are very sensative to this day, but white tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mizzyp

The spa in the Radisson Limerick do the Beyond teeth whitening.. I've seen it in there brochure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

Just buy Crest Whitestrips online (they can't be purchased in Ireland). They do the exact same thing as studio/dental whitening at a fraction of the costs. Dentists even recommend them when regular whitening is unsuitable or beyond a patient's budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I got my teeth whitened a few years back by Annette O'Donovan in the Alexandra Dental practice on O'Connell avenue. Fast forward three years and people still comment on how white my teeth are :)

Id highly reccomend getting it done there.I think teeth whitening is best left to the professionals and wouldnt really trust a hotel spa tampering with my teeth!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭pajoguy

panda100 wrote: »
    I got my teeth whitened a few years back by Annette O'Donovan in the Alexandra Dental practice on O'Connell avenue. Fast forward three years and people still comment on how white my teeth are :)

Id highly reccomend getting it done there.I think teeth whitening is best left to the professionals and wouldnt really trust a hotel spa tampering with my teeth!

Could you tell me how much she charged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

I got my teeth bleached in the Bridge house dental practice by Thomas Callaghan back in 2005 it was €495.

He put bleach on my teeth then put a blue light on the teeth. It took 1 hour, i found the bleach caused a stinging sensation that wasn't very nice, teeth are very sensative to this day, but white tho :D
    For €495 you'd fly out to Poland/Turkey, have a holiday and get your teeth whitened. €500 for teeth whitening is an absolute rip off :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭DenMan

For €495 you'd fly out to Poland/Turkey, have a holiday and get your teeth whitened. €500 for teeth whitening is an absolute rip off :eek:

Wow, that's something else. Did you get it done?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

that place next to the Goerge hotel. on the shannon street side.

Passed there earlier had a sign about all of those types of cosmetic things

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

They take an impression of your teeth and send it of to a Dental lab to have a rubber mould made, then tell you how to put bleach in it at night and then ask for €500.

I'd imagine the profit margin is is ridiculous, or to put it in other terms - I'd say its approx €470 profit for 20 minutes work or €1410 as an hourly rate.

- I'd happily travel if abroad/to the North if some State induced mechanism suddenly locked up all our thieving Scumbag Dentists :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

pajoguy wrote: »
    Could you tell me how much she charged?

It was 350euro at the time for moulds of me teeth and a couple of weeks supply of gel. it has kept really well since, still have the moulds and can top up if i need to, but they've stayed nice and white :) so no need

Advertisement