Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free iPhone Leather case.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Excellent I've been wanting to get me one of these leather cases for a while now. Thanks V much OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Thanks for the heads up :)
    I have just ordered on using Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭crazy_spider

Cheers OP. Just ordered one there!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

The Phone Leather Case w/ Magnetic Flap, Black is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,071 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Antigone05 wrote: »
    The Phone Leather Case w/ Magnetic Flap, Black is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item.

:(

I get the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I just got an email from eForCity saying they were unable to fulfill my order for the leather iphone case and they will be refunding my $5.99 :(
    Ah well, shur it was worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

moz wrote: »
    I just got an email from eForCity saying they were unable to fulfill my order for the leather iphone case and they will be refunding my $5.99 :(
    Ah well, shur it was worth a try.

Yup same story with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Same as that, you win some you lose some. :D

Advertisement