Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under 18's disco venue

Options
  • 06-07-2009 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a place that would do a under 18's disco for about 250 - 300 foreign students? Needs to be uber cheap! from about 8pm to 10:30pm on a wednesday, only 2 in this month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

I doubt anywhere will give you a venue for "uber-cheap". They won't be able to sell alcohol so they'll have to make their money by charging a large fee for the venue.

Ring around and ask. You'll have to get something along the lines of a rugby club-house or a community center because no pub or club is going to give up one night of business for a room full of minors who might have at most two or three bottles of coke each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

True, aslo went to the met bar and they said it was actually against the law! I gonna leave it to the organsiors, as they haven't given me any details about thier budget or the exact times!

Advertisement