Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swatch watches

Options
  • 06-07-2009 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

just wondering what your opinions of the swatch are, i know nothing about watches only that these are swiss and look pretty decent. and cheap!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

just wondering what your opinions of the swatch are, i know nothing about watches only that these are swiss and look pretty decent. and cheap!

Ive one. its all I could afford, I like mine its 4 jewel's what ever that mean's comfy on the wrist, tells the time I saw it walking out of hmv, and was Im having that i really like it, you can get better makes for the price, but i liked that one,

i wear it every day and it hasn't faded, ive warn it while working on car's in kitchens and generally everything and it doesn't scratch easily,

http://www.besportier.com/archives/swatch-irony-retrograde-chronograph.jpg it smiler to the one on the left..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I think they're great for what they are. I've had a few over the years, including one red and white chronograph which was fantastic. They all broke after around a year, but at the price they're great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

i have had my swatch 'once again' for about 3 years now and it is still running perfectly. for me it really is the most basic/functional watch there is. rubber straps, it tells the time and date. thats it. also, it was cheap enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

I have a couple of Swatch Automatics. Both see-thru.

Bought one 10 years ago for £50

Got the other as a pressie.

They're used all the time.

They can gain a couple of minutes in the week, but I can live with that.:)

Advertisement