Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photography holiday

Options
  • 06-07-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, i'm a single photography student, I've been looking at photography holidays and they are ridiculously expensive. So I thought maybe get a group of like minded people to go on a package somewhere might be a cheaper way of doing it.. Ideally I was thinking Morocco for the variety of subject from ancient architecture, suks, dessert vistas and interesting portraiture. I'm 35 apart from photography I'm into music, politics, alternative lifestyles, festivals, art, film, laughing and drinking! So if anyone out there is interested in a photography hol let me know. I have to go either the last week in July or the first week in August, am open to other locations but dates are not flexible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

That's a really cool idea! Afraid I've already taken my holliers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

i'd have been interested but a bit short notice for me, like most people, I need to request time off work with lots of time in advance

Advertisement