Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO footage from Mexico

Options
  • 06-07-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

Hi Gang,

Just came across this footage and it looks pretty interesting, at one point I'll admit that it looks like a bird flapping its wings, but there are some bits of the vid that are pretty impressive :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

Hi Gang,

Just came across this footage and it looks pretty interesting, at one point I'll admit that it looks like a bird flapping its wings, but there are some bits of the vid that are pretty impressive :)

I think that is quite amazing, whatever it is, its a UFO at least. When was it taken?

But I think i know what our learnered friends will say, " Its a pregnant chinese lantern, giving birth in its natural environment" ha ha ha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

I think the date was May 22 2009, could have sworn I spotted the date in the vid somewhere. I saw a link the vid on Above Top Secret, good site that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ah come on, there's been way better clips put up than that. That just looks like someone learning to use After Effects on a PC. And the fading into other scenes takes away from it somewhat. If it's obviously edited once, how do we know it's not edited many times?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Moved to Paranormal Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

When i saw the flapping wings i suddenly lost interest :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

This footage does nothing to change my stance as a E.T skeptic.
    Its interesting but at times it looks like a bird and some of the "intelligent" lights look like reflections of the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Aye, it's not conclusive by any stretch, and as I said in my original post, there are parts where it looks like a bird flapping its wings, but it still looks interesting, IMO that is :)

Advertisement