Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Positive post hopfully(very unlike me)lol

Options
  • 06-07-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Just reading the limerick post and it had a story about one of the Caseys doing his leaving cert and taking part in summer camps etc,so hopfully this is a good sign

however some questions?
    why did they have to single him out for the story?i hope not to cancel out the bad press
    why do areas like southhill have to be singled out for youth programmes?instead of a southhill school competion programme,it should be a limerick wide idea and youth in all areas should be welcome.These programmes should be under a limerick banner because it makes the decent people from certain areas feel like their different

Theres great options for people who dont want to go to school like we all had too,which is totally wrong like some of the money wasted on youth schemes.However i think getting people through their leaving cert is the a good start not b.s soccer and leisure schemes so hopfully more of this will happen and put lads in the right direction:)

Advertisement