Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I get a piercing in Galway?

Options
  • 06-07-2009 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey Hey. I've read that i sould go to Dublin to get my piercing done but thats a lot of extra cash for something i can get done in Galway. Anybody heard anything about that place on Prospect Hill or the new one on Abbeygate Street? And does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get your lip pierced?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Why don't you wander around galway and see? Most of us here are in dublin, prices vary.

Go check yourself i think is the best advice we can give

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

The reson why dublin is mainly advised is because in most of our experience the best piercing place(snakebite) in ireland is located there.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Ive got a lot of piercings in galway and defo recommend tattoo on prospect hill up from cuba nightclub, piercer there is called Andy ,the guy is top class knows his stuff , v friendly and professional and clean , reasonable prices too. check it out.

I've gotten stuff by victor who works in the place in abbygate st. while i could not really fault the place all though he does not have a lot of english (from spain i think) , Over all id pick prospect hill just for customer service and knowledge of the trade its defo a cut above the other places in galway.

Advertisement