Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APPT Package - can't go

Options
  • 06-07-2009 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

So I won a $8.5k APPT package for the Macau leg at the end of August.
    I simply cannot go.
    Has anyone had any dealings with PS with packages where they compensated you with money as oppose to having to forfit the whole package?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭VI_BEAR

Shivverz wrote: »
    I simply cannot go.
    Has anyone had any dealings with PS with packages where they compensated you with money as oppose to having to forfit the whole package?

Thanks in advance.

i dunno how you could get in contact with him (not sure if he's on here) but fintan gavin played the ept barca and another ept....when he won a ticket too the monte carlo main event but couldn't play...PS wouldn't give him cash back but allowed him split the 18k package from monte carlo into the epuivelant ept packages...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

they'll usually give you the cash in W$ and you can use it to play a EPT or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

You can use yer ticket for a diff event. I'm almost postivie of it. I asked if I could do it for the Bahamas tourny and they said NO as this was the one event you can't transfer so following that logic you should be ok.

WD on the ticket though 8.5k is not to be sniffed at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Shivverz wrote: »
    I simply cannot go.

Thanks in advance.
    Ollieboy wrote: »
    they'll usually give you the cash in W$ and you can use it to play a EPT or something

I won an Auckland package last year and the wouldnt allow mw tranfer it, or give me W$ for it. The put a credit on my account i can use for an APPT i want to attend. That was the best i could get from them.

Advertisement