Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are twin axel caravans not permitted on dublin caravan parks??

Options
  • 06-07-2009 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question , why are twin axel caravans not allowed on dublin caravan parks.. have been on to the only two parks in Dublin and neither will accept us.. though i do have to ring one back tomo and talk to a manager..

We bought ours just recently , mainly because of the space it offers and with 2 small children was a must for us.. Was it a mistake?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Id sy because a certain minority population in this country are fond of them........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

marlie2005 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Quick question , why are twin axel caravans not allowed on dublin caravan parks.. have been on to the only two parks in Dublin and neither will accept us.. though i do have to ring one back tomo and talk to a manager..

We bought ours just recently , mainly because of the space it offers and with 2 small children was a must for us.. Was it a mistake?

Make sure you don't call the manager "boss" when you ring him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

thetyreman wrote: »
    Id sy because a certain minority population in this country are fond of them........
    chughes wrote: »
    Make sure you don't call the manager "boss" when you ring him.

Or maybe it's just because twin axle caravans usually are a bit bigger than your standard hard stand?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

I think your being very optomistic there............

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭SourKraut

peasant wrote: »
    Or maybe it's just because twin axle caravans usually are a bit bigger than your standard hard stand?

That'll be the excuse they use, alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

I thought that was the reason alright!! i refrained from using 'boss or boss man 'as hard as it was and managed to get a spot for the night!!
    Seemingly they can use discretion !!!
    Will just have to be on best behavour .

Advertisement