Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz Ghost Cat?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

I don't think there's anything ghostly about that video. I don't know why they claim that's a cat. Maybe my eyes are not what they used to be, but I couldn't see legs. Maybe just a bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Yunalesca

This thred iz relevant to mai interestz!

hrm. I don't really know what a kitty ghost looks like. Some people would suggest that animals can't have ghosts as they have no 'soul'. However I'm more in the mind frame that ghosts are actually energy left on time almost like a snapshot taken.

Maybe kitty ish rl ghost?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Looks like a blurry greenfly or something walking across the front of the lens. Musta been a slow news day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Oryx wrote: »
    Looks like a blurry greenfly or something walking across the front of the lens. Musta been a slow news day.

I was thinking something similiar, I really don't know why they decided it was a cat, but hey I thought it made for a good thread title ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I was thinking something similiar, I really don't know why they decided it was a cat, but hey I thought it made for a good thread title ;)
    Who says the media are dumbing down, eh? :p

I thought for sure wed get cat pics here. Ah. I suppose tis not feedback.

• Advertisement
Advertisement