Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA / UFC traning in North Dublin / South Meath

Options
  • 06-07-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi, My nephew is returning home from living abroad where he took up an interest in UFC. He has been traing in MMA and UFC skills 7 days a week for the past number of years and is very focused on contining to buidl his skills. I have been looking for a gym for him to train in on his return but can not find any in our locality, appreciate any advise that could be given.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Proper north Dublin there is only Rush Fight Academy and there is none in louth, we're the most northern club till newry-we're linked with BJJ Revolution in Kilbarrack so he could train there too!

The next closest would be Informed performance gym thats near glasnevin i think! pm for more or ring me if ya want, number is on website.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭terry_s

you can checkout www.teamryano.com for class times etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

out of noseyness where did the young lad train?

With that sort of training behind him he should have some good skills if he came from a good camp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

As above from cowzer we're in Glasnevin, just off the Finglas Road. Not sure what part of Meath he'll be coming from but we do get guys from Ashbourne direction as we're off the North Road. Failing that there's Rush who'd be closer to the Louth/Meath area.

anyway, check out www.ko-martialarts.com which is our soon to be updated old web address.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭DUBISAK

glasnevin would be the andiest for him, I will pass the info to him as he will be eager to get back training. Living in Lanzarote, he worked in my sisters pub so was free all day every day that is how he got into it and now all he does is eat, sleep and train. Thanks for all your help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 michael dundee

looking for a gym in meath area , but it has to be ufc trainning and maybe a fight as well please some one help me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Michael there is no such thing as UFC training,

Mma is the sport and the UFC is the biggest brand within the sport-I took your phone number out so people can reply here or pm you with info.

If you search for Mma club you'll have more luck, if club calks itself UFC club I'd doubt it's credentials

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

looking for a gym in meath area , but it has to be ufc trainning and maybe a fight as well please some one help me
    Hi Michael,

We are based out in Ashbourne Co Meath if you wanna come try us out??
    http://www.performancemartialarts.ie/

Mick

thanks my freind in asbourne could you please send me ur number in pm

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Team Balance MMA is based in Clonshaugh just off the M1.

You can pm me or check the website www.defendu.ie

• Advertisement

or even looking for 1 in lucan , freinds so please help me i heard there a good one in lucan, i need a number

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭samk1

http://www.mmalucan.com/
    timetable,contacts and all info on the web page

do u work in that gym

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭samk1

no mate im training there,great facilties great coaches and every1s sound,no egos.
    worht checking out aswell if lucan is handy for you to get too!

yeah man , me and my two brothers are going to join it , but can u tell me how much it is just that me bro wants to no man

no boder man , can u tell me how much it is , cause me two brothers are going to join aswell

Advertisement