Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which paper to advertise in ?

Options
  • 06-07-2009 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Thinking of putting an ad in one of the local papers for my business. Just a small ad anf nothing too expensive.

But i am wondering which one, i used the Leinster before and it was fine as it covers the Leinster and offaly express ??

Any advice ?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,114 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

the express has the most sales for a local paper.... as youve said it covers laois / offaly...

the nationalist hasnt as much sales but covers a wider area (laois / kildare / carlow)

The nationalist also has more of a readership from portlaoise southwards...

also, i think its cheaper to advertise with the nationalist.

Offaly also has the offaly independant, midland tribune and offaly topic... all localised within offaly

The leinster leader is generally a kildare based local newspaper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I must look up the Nationalist then. I know the Express rates so i can compare then.

Advertisement