Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] Steyr Aug A1 Civilian & Extras

Options
  • 06-07-2009 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Ok, just about finished clearing out my old gear!

Last AEG up for sale is my

Steyr Aug A1 Civilian

This steyr was originally bought as a display piece so has never been skirmished (occasionally plinking in garden, and chrono'd is all this has ever seen).
    Comes with 2 hicap mags :D
    Absolutley wonderfull rifle, chrono'd last week around the 320fps mark.

Reason for sale... to much gear atm, more projects to fund :P

Asking €160

Also for sale is another Steyr Aug A1. Originally bought as a project but never got around to it. Fully dissasmbelled right now, but afaik just in need of new gears.

Asking €50

Would prefer to get rid of the two lots together (less hassle that way), so will let both go for €180:cool:.

Both AEGs can be inspected and picked up in Dub South, or could possibly meet somewere :D. I will not post sorry.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

No interest in this kit at all:eek:??

Right lads turns out I'm moving next week, so need to clear this stuff out!

€140 takes the lot.
    Will also through in AK47 front end, stock, grip and body for the lucky buyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

what brand are these? whats the story with the broken one? if it is ONLY broken gears ill offer €40,,,,

AFAIK, its the gears, they weren't supplied in the beginning so I naturally assumed so (the gb is still the way I got it, in a bag disassembled :P)

Tbh though, I'd rather let all go together. As I said, moving this week need them both gone, afraid I won't be able to shift the lot seperatly. Unsure of the make, but are all available to inspect. :)

Oh and would also consider a trade for the lot!;)

how about a galaxy mp5 ras?
    shoots @ 320fps comes with;
    3 hi caps.
    vertical grip
    laser

http://www.air-soft.ro/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=220&zenid=b189900ec3d1e400caf08de2aedffab5

here is a pic

• Advertisement

ok, deal done, providing youre happy with the steyrs. :)
    will move to pm

pm sent

whats the craic lad? do you want to go ahead with the trade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Zackslacky

Call second on it if you pull out if thats ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

will buy the steyr with the missing gear for 40. can also meet mostly anywhere in south dublin

• Advertisement

need working one man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Hi. Offer Classic Army 203 with 32 round grenade for working steyr

Sorry meant 130 for working steyr. What brand is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Hi, lperrozzi's bro here!

He's moved house so no net in his place yet! AFAIK his mp5 is destroyed, and he's using the Steyr for the time being. I'll ask him tonight if its still going lads, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Is the broken one still available? Asking price offered, subject to being civilian version with rail (actually it's an A2) and externals being undamaged.

Yes the Styer is up for TRADE atm, would prefer a trade as I'm not stuck for the cash atm!
    Thermo had first refusal, but to much time has passed and has since moved onto other things.

Would be looking for anything along the lines of a SCAR, CA8-2, M249, M60 ect. (willing to throw in cash compensation to for the right bit o kit :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Two A2s were put up for sale, I've offered the asking price for the broken one.

Please either accept the bid or withdraw the item so I can look elsewhere.

Sorry was in a hurry replying didnt see the offer.
    The broken one went in the skip, along with most of the lil bits Ive accumed.
    Sorry for all the confusion.

Advertisement