Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omniplex: Ice Age 3D`

Options
  • 06-07-2009 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Went to see this last night because it was in 3D wanted to see what the big fuss was all about. When I went in i noticed that it was 11euro for the 3D experience but was absolutely worth it , definetley a must see. Also they didnt lock the doors.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭djsim

I would second that. I was there on the Friday nite, brought my little one (any excuse to see a kids movie:) and have to say that it really added to the experience. Some of the sfx were excellent, my daugher thought it was great also. Film was great also.

Wish the converted screen one though, it would have being great to see it on the biggest screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

RVN10 wrote: »
    Also they didnt lock the doors.

Is that a regular feature of the omniplex? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Which screen is the 3D one out of interest? hope Storm follow suit and upgrade a screen

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

krudler wrote: »
    Which screen is the 3D one out of interest? hope Storm follow suit and upgrade a screen
    +1, Im not looking forward to having to trapse across town for a 3d film. Storms standards are slipping of late though, they've been cutting corners in a few areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

It was in screen five so it was fairly big pity it wasnt in screen 1 but i wasnt complaining because it was excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

RVN10 wrote: »
    It was in screen five so it was fairly big pity it wasnt in screen 1 but i wasnt complaining because it was excellent.

Screen 5 or 6 is the 2nd biggest in there anyway, so its still a decent size

Advertisement