Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHARPSHOOTER !!! gggrrrrrrrrrrrr

Options
  • 06-07-2009 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

hey everyone i dunno about you but i used to watch the wrestlin years ago im goin back late 80s early 90s anyway it took me way back a few months ago the fabulous BRET HART down here in WEXFORD oh i couldnt believe my luck anyway i went up to the venue looking for info €20 no way hehehe anyway long story short his finisher was the sharpshooter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

It's funny cos everyone was meant to think it was about the mod hehohohehehhohohehohohoho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

IBTLL

In Before The Leg Lock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

How many drugs have you taken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Wrong forum. You needz TCN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Anything that keeps these people out of the PW forum is fine by me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

IBTLL

In Before The Leg Lock

GOOD 1 MATE:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Enniscorthy, you've hit Rockbottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

Enniscorthy, you've hit Rockbottom.

oh hey listen dont get me started on THE ROCK heheheheheh

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

hey everyone i dunno about you but i used to watch the wrestlin years ago im goin back late 80s early 90s anyway it took me way back a few months ago the fabulous BRET HART down here in WEXFORD oh i couldnt believe my luck anyway i went up to the venue looking for info €20 no way hehehe anyway long story short his finisher was the sharpshooter

That's quiet the sentence you have there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I assume the only thing more loked than this thread is you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement