Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear is at 8:00, not 8:30 as stated some places !!!

Options
  • 05-07-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭

Top Gear is at 8:00, not 8:30 as stated some places !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

STUPID TENNIS

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Just caught the end of Clarkson in the black SL - he doesnt think much of it as far as I could see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

sky plussed the fuppin thing, and missed half the "black"

bastids:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

AAArggghhhhh

bastids, spent a needless half hour talking to family when I should have been watchin top gear

class action law suit anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,812 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I flicked back over just to check, mainly because I don't really trust Sky...

Glad I did!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

the iQ is so cute!

Wow...
    that Skoda is sh!t...

The Ken Block film was awesome!!!!
    That looked so much fun!
    That jump at the end was just breathtaking :eek:

Wow...
    that Skoda is sh!t...

The Ken Block film was awesome!!!!
    That looked so much fun!
    That jump at the end was just breathtaking :eek:
    yeah it was top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,178 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Had it sky plussed and missed the first 15 minutes. JERKS.

When is teh soonest repeat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

Wish I saw this earlier , got the last half tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

Can't wait to see ken block's lap. It might not be quick but it sure will be entertaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Stupid Sky, its repeated Wednesday at 8pm on BBC2 I think.

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Stupid Sky, its repeated Wednesday at 8pm on BBC2 I think.

Friday at 9 on BBC2
    Sunday at 8 on BBC3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hahahaha! FTA rules!

mike65 wrote: »
    Hahahaha! FTA rules!

Help me out here...I will probably feel like an idiot when I hear the answer, but...F..T..A?

:confused:

FTA free to air, I'm only joking to be honest. I didn't even think to check what time TG was on, I assumed it was 8 pm and set the recorder. Had I checked the EPG it might well have said 8.30 Is the SKY EPG the same when Sky Box is used in FTA mode? (I set the machine at about 5.20 pm).

FTA free to air, I'm only joking to be honest. I didn't even think to check what time TG was on, I assumed it was 8 pm and set the recorder. Had I checked the EPG it might well have said 8.30 Is the SKY EPG the same when Sky Box is used in FTA mode? (I set the machine at about 5.20 pm).

Bleh?

I kind of get you...but, at the same time...:confused::confused::confused:

Maybe I should go to bed...

:p

Free to Air, a system which can pick up all channels that are availible without the need to have a Sub card. Such as all the BBCs ITVs C4/E4/More4/Film Four

Anyway onto the show, that Transporter must have been dropped in later I can't belive that TG has the time and money to organise that sort of fly-past moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Anyway onto the show, that Transporter must have been dropped in later I can't belive that TG has the time and money to organise that sort of fly-past moment.

Most definitely. There was a shot from another angle for a split second where you could see it was just the bike & car in shot.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

keefg wrote: »
    Most definitely. There was a shot from another angle for a split second where you could see it was just the bike & car in shot.

ah but they were already at an airfield with planes landin, tis not impossible that they timedthejump to coincide with a plane landin on schedule and the like.

some amazin drivin tho, espicially liked the bit goin in and out of the hangar doors :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭O7Pat

Friday at 9 on BBC2
    Sunday at 8 on BBC3

Normally yes, but this week as Cian said its on Wednesday nite on BBC 2 at 8pm.

The cheap cars section was interesting as it illustrated you can still buy poorly engineered plastic crap for the price for a much better car. I liked the protest outside parliament (WHAT DO WE WANT?! ASTON MARTINS!) and the financial dweebs being shown their next car ;)

Advertisement