Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent arrears

Options
  • 05-07-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

me and my boyfriend have been renting the apartment were in now for 11months and by misjudgement of dates on which the rent was due(normally taken by direct debit)this is the 1st month we missed payment my wages where late going in to my account i cant notify my landlord untill the morning.will he reapply in 10days or would i pay him in cash wat happens??i dunno wat to do ive the money now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

me and my boyfriend have been renting the apartment were in now for 11months and by misjudgement of dates on which the rent was due(normally taken by direct debit)this is the 1st month we missed payment my wages where late going in to my account i cant notify my landlord untill the morning.will he reapply in 10days or would i pay him in cash wat happens??i dunno wat to do ive the money now

Usually direct debits are re-tried after a few days.. best thing to do is ask your bank tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

In future you should set up telephone or internet banking. that way you can transfer the rent over to ycan transfer rent money to your land lords account by phone, thus putting your mind at rest.

Advertisement