Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FreebieJeebies - please don't go there!

Options
  • 05-07-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

I hate FreebieJeebies - though I have never gone there. There are w**kers who keep spamming FreeCycle and other recycling forums with bogus offers of free PS2s or XBox etc, Denon amplifiers and so on - desirable stuff - but a few days after you email them you get a "sorry but the one I had is gone..... but hey there's this great site where you can get a brand new one for free and it's called "FreebieJeebies".... So do me and all other freecyclers a favour - avoid!
    (there's another name out there too as well as FreebieJeebies - can't remember it right now)
    (sorry Ruu - I know you closed the original thread - but I had to get this off my chest - I want to go strangle the little bastards)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't post crap like this again dowtchaboy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement