Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD + 2 x 7in display for car/van - €59 - Dunnes

Options
  • 05-07-2009 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭

There's a great deal to be had at Dunnes at the moment - a 12volt DVD player and display, plus another display, and all the cables and remote control etc for €59! It's meant for the back seat of a car of course but I reckons many campervanners could use it.

The displays are 7 inches - too small for me but no probs for kids. Saw it in Dunnes Carrigaline today - just on the normal shelves with the electrical stuff.
    Sorry - don't know if you can use USB, SD cards etc with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    There's a great deal to be had at Dunnes at the moment - a 12volt DVD player and display, plus another display, and all the cables and remote control etc for €59! It's meant for the back seat of a car of course but I reckons many campervanners could use it.

The displays are 7 inches - too small for me but no probs for kids. Saw it in Dunnes Carrigaline today - just on the normal shelves with the electrical stuff.
    Sorry - don't know if you can use USB, SD cards etc with it.

guy in Dunnes Newbridge confirms they had something like this a while ago but not in stock now.
    Some deal though - nice one OP !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Do they have them in Henry St, anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

Rang Henry Street, Grafton St, Ilac and St. stephen's Green - all out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I started to doubt my own sanity..... so I went to Dunnes, Carrigaline this morning about 11 am - and there were 3 boxes on the shelf.
    Here are piccies:

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭beetlebailey

Does anyone know if dunnes ashbourne have them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

I couldn't find any of these in galway today. There was another type of portable double screen DVD player for €99. Barrety operated as well as 12V, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Anyone see this in either of the Sligo stores?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

a bargain alert where i live?!? not in dublin??

surely there must be some mistake.

you from carrigaline too dowtcha?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Argos end-of-catalogue has a twin 9" screen Wharfedale for 119 which may be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

mawk wrote: »
    a bargain alert where i live?!? not in dublin??
    you from carrigaline too dowtcha?
    No - from far, far away - Crosser in fact.:)
    Those 3 boxes still in Dunnes Carrigaline - but now they come up as "not recognised" on the self-scanner, and there is no price on the shelf for them.
    I see ALDI have similar set next Thursday 16th for 119.99

• Advertisement
Advertisement