Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off when you buy 6 bottles of wine in Teso

Options
  • 05-07-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭

Just back from Tesco in Middleton and they are offering 25% off when I puchesed 6 bottles of wine. Very happy with the offer :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Gregsor

No sign of the offer on their shopping online as of yet,they did have 30% off selected wines for the last week or so in Newbridge,but the wines weren`t too appealling tbh.
    Most of their wine offers have been pretty bad recently,even their wine sale,how bad was that!
    I have resulted in going to O`Briens who have some good wines under the E8.00 bracket and M&S have some really nice ones too starting from E6.49 plus 10% off any combined 6 too!
    Anyways here`s hoping it heads my way,thanks OP.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

These seem to be the main drink offers they are offering, has anyone tried that hardys crest before?

6ae21fe843344470ba87cf96bb9116fe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Gregsor

The Hardy`s Crest ain`t too bad but no way is it half price as claimed,i tried the Chardonnay a few times and honestly it`s not worth more than E7.99 imo.

Tesco must have hoards of the stuff as it`s always on sale at it`s "Half Price",or so they claim.

Tried their McGuigan brand with it`s similar claims and price and i would rate it the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

M&S have 1/3 off some from today & an extra 10% if you buy 6

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Dunnes also have a number of half price wine offers at present.

In particular they mentioned the Palo Alto Reserva Red which is reduced to €8.49 from €16.99 on a review on Newstalk Friday afternoon, seems it scored 89/100 by some famous reviewer in the US.

Anyway picked up a few bottles on Saturday and they went down very well!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement