Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD + 2 x LCD - €59 - Dunnes

Options
  • 05-07-2009 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

For those of you who do not have or want a TV in the van, but like us have kids now and then - a great way to get them to sleep or at least to quiet down while we get the rest of the van reorganised for sleeping or eating - is a DVD. Little kids don't really care about TV - they like familiar stuff and have favourite DVDs. Well, if you don't fancy bringing along your laptop as we do, there's a great deal to be had at Dunnes at the moment - a 12volt DVD player and display, plus another display, and all the cables and remote control etc for €59! It's meant for the back seat of a car of course but I reckons many campervanners could use it.

The displays are 7 inches - too small for me but no probs for kids. Saw it in Dunnes Carrigaline today - just on the normal shelves with the electrical stuff.
    (I'll put this up in "Bargain Alerts" too)
    db.

Advertisement