Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available in midlands.

Options
  • 05-07-2009 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Guitarist looking to form/join band in laois/midlands area. Styles include but not limited to blues, funk, indie, country, rock and pop. I'm looking for drummers, bassists (inc. double bass), singers and possibly keyboard players. Originals and covers. All ages accepted, i'm 15 but not a messer I practice 3 hours a day and play 5 instruments. Am not looking for pretentious musicians who expect to make millions and become famous, people who only want money and people who use the words experienced or professional in adverts. I learn by ear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 pearldrums

where are you based in the midlands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 oc5000

Portlaoise.

BUMP

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 joemacx

Aright man,

Im from Portarlington as you've probably gathered already. What exactly do you intend to do in the band??? I would only be interested in the Originals. Sounds like you know what your looking for, sounds good. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
    Joe.

• Advertisement

Hi Joe thank you for replying. Originals only sounds good to me and is my prefrence. My intentions could conform to what you want as I would be content either way (gigging or not gigging) but i dont intend on trying to sell records or be famous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 joemacx

Ok well sounds good then.
    I can bring you across to my studio for a jam or wherever is most convenient???
    When can you meet??
    What is your feeling on the influences I have mentioned, do they interest you?

Good to hear from you,

Joe.

The studio is fine by me. Im free in the evenings midweek and all day weekends, I would like to get started as soon as possible.
    The influences interest me (love The Police) so we have a middle ground in rock but I dont want to be tied in to just one style so if you're up for experimenting with genres to make something new I am aswell. I will PM you my mobile number.

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 LucyWantsABand!

Sorry, much too serious for me....thanks for reading my post though.:o

• Advertisement

bump

Advertisement