Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available

Options
  • 05-07-2009 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Guitarist Available in the Dublin area (20 years old) looking to join a rock band! I have a wide range of musical Taste such as Jazz & Classical, but I would prefer to join a Rock Band! Influences: Rory Gallagher, Whitesnake, Gary Moore, Thin Lizzy, Deep Purple, The Answer, Led Zeppelin etc.... Let me know Cheers!

If there are any other people who needs a guitarist for different styles of music besides rock, Pm me & I'll let ya know if I'm interested. But as i said a Rock band would be my preference:D
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 crazyg

where u from im looking for a lead guitarist for rock band in connacht

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Guitar_playa

Dublin

its a bit far you have great influences though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

would you be interested in metal, very heavy metal?

crazyg wrote: »
    its a bit far you have great influences though

Cheers man;)

• Advertisement

Depp wrote: »
    would you be interested in metal, very heavy metal?

Nah man I'm not into that heavy metal stuff
    sorry:(

we do most of our practicing at the weekends do work at the weekends

we do most of our practicing at the weekends do work at the weekends

nah man I don't generally work at the weekends I can make them free, why?:D

bump;)

if your a interested we could put u up for night or two over the weekend we practice if want what we are going working on we are giving it 110% and hope to get some good feed back from it

• Advertisement

if your a interested we could put u up for night or two over the weekend we practice if want what we are going working on we are giving it 110% and hope to get some good feed back from it

yeah man I would consider heading down for the day or something, do u have any samples up on myspace or anything???

bump:eek:

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

all right do you have your own transport?
    setting up a rock band in cavan looking to be fairly pro, interested in the stuff youve metioned but also going to play covers stuff for the pub scene such as killers, snow patrol, etc.
    What type of gear do you have, what age and experience have you???

green man wrote: »
    all right do you have your own transport?
    setting up a rock band in cavan looking to be fairly pro, interested in the stuff youve metioned but also going to play covers stuff for the pub scene such as killers, snow patrol, etc.
    What type of gear do you have, what age and experience have you???

nah its Cool man, I'm jus gonna stick with Dublin for a while, Cavan is a bit far away, I havent got any transport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BrianCollins

hey, im 23, based in dublin, I play lead and rhythm. influences are john mayer joe bonamassa,Thin lizzy,buddy guy, rory gallagher, gov't mule allman brothers and most blues and bluesy rock and more, am EXTREMELY interested in forming a band with similar styles of above. I have gear and transport, P.M if you are interested

hey, im 23, based in dublin, I play lead and rhythm. influences are john mayer joe bonamassa,Thin lizzy,buddy guy, rory gallagher, gov't mule allman brothers and most blues and bluesy rock and more, am EXTREMELY interested in forming a band with similar styles of above. I have gear and transport, P.M if you are interested

I jus Pm'd ya, I dunno if ya got it or not anyway hows it goin man, I really like your influences. yeah definitely if ya wana jam let me know :cool:

Bump:eek:

Advertisement