Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VanHire.

Options
  • 05-07-2009 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I'm moving house soon and was thinking of hiring a van.Does anyone know how much one would cost for a day? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hiravan on the old Ballysimon road would be €75 for a Transit or €90 for a box van.

You should also speak to your insurance company who will likely want around €50 per 48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,122 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Hiravan do special rates for weekends too. You collect it Friday afternoon and drop it back before noon on Monday. Found it very handy when we were moving house, got it all done over a weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

last time I got a transit from Hiravan I paid 52e/day and it was only for a day
    (fri/sat)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

I've used Hiravan before too and found them really good and cheap. Would highly recommend you give them a call.

Advertisement