Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Nails & contact Lenses

Options
  • 05-07-2009 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey,

anyone know a good online store where I can buy
    a. fake nails
    b. contact lens

they both cost a fortune - need to cut back - thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

Do you ever find that fake nails and contacts are a DREADFUL combination? I can't take my lenses out without removing the nails, which takes ages! :mad:
    Anyway, I bought lenses from getlenses.ie a few times, some good deals! If you do a google search you will get a large amount of sites as well! Make sure you order the exact same lenses as you always get though, because the company is only legally allowed supply you with the same lens that you have been prescribed and some require you to send them a prescription as proof!
    As an example my lenses normally cost €160 for a 6 month supply but on this site they cost €72!
    http://www.getlenses.com/acuvueAdvance.jsp

Advertisement