Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GHD Styling Irons

Options
  • 05-07-2009 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering where I could get the GHD mini sytler around Dublin, somewhere in the city centre.. and the cheapest place obviously! Also anyone recommend a decent site to buy off?

http://www.ghdhair.com/ghd-iv-mini-styler

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

You can buy them in all Peter Marks'.

They're pricey, but worth it!

If you are going to buy online, be very careful - I know a few people who have been duped into buying counterfeit GHDs and haven't been able to get a refund or anything from the supplier!

If you buy the real deal from an authorised retailer, such as Peter Marks, you'll get a proper warranty, so if you do have any problems, you can get a replacement - a lot of online suppliers won't offer you this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭shu

Got mine from asos.com, was about 90 pounds for the regular GHD. Reliable and cheap postage, broke after a couple of months but asos gave me a replacement without any trouble. Highly recommend the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

www.hqhair.com
    have gotten two GHD's off it so far, no problems with any of them and brilliant service. They charge a small postal amount to Ireland but it's registered delivery.

Advertisement