Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey norman good deals

Options
  • 04-07-2009 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

went there today for the sale got my self philips 42 inch plasma on sale for €920 today only with them i told them i get it online for €820 the price matched well happy:):).i took good look online and i think i got good deal and the t.v awsome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Harvey Normans in a Bargain Alert thread? I must be dreaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

My Flabber is ghasted. Sure it was the same model that Harvey was selling OP as they tend to mark down old models more often than new models.

I did see a lovely 50 inch Samsung LCD in their swords store last week but I prefer to get Harveys price match by DID if poss (although very hard to get written quotes out of Harveys that include discounts I've found!)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭onemanband

My Flabber is ghasted. Sure it was the same model that Harvey was selling OP as they tend to mark down old models more often than new models.

I did see a lovely 50 inch Samsung LCD in their swords store last week but I prefer to get Harveys price match by DID if poss (although very hard to get written quotes out of Harveys that include discounts I've found!)

If you live near Swords you should check out Cdiscount in Dundalk. They had a 50' Samsung plasma for 799 last weekend. Not 1080p though. Their TV pricing is very strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭magic roundabou

i was up there on sat and got a Wii for 148 , which i think was a good deal, had done a bit of looking around and that was the best i could see - mind you it was only for the first 10 people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

onemanband wrote: »
    If you live near Swords you should check out Cdiscount in Dundalk.

Heading North next weekend, where abouts in Dundalk is Cdiscount located. The Cdiscount.co.uk website, is that representative of the products that they sell in Dundalk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,861 ✭✭✭Soarer

To be fair to them, they have the new Philips 56" 21:9 LCD for €3999, which is the same as komplett & RicherSounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭tadgh

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Heading North next weekend, where abouts in Dundalk is Cdiscount located. The Cdiscount.co.uk website, is that representative of the products that they sell in Dundalk.

Link map on webpage

Advertisement