Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Limerick

Options
  • 04-07-2009 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi Guys, i just moved into Limerick and i am living in the Dooradoyle area.

I'm working in the crescent shoppping centre and i am looking for a gym to go to, either before work or after work i work 10am to 6pm.

Cheers for your help
    Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

Dooradoyle leisure centre is just across the road from the Crescent S.C. Check out the link.

http://www.dooradoyleleisureclub.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Gym right across the road from the Crescent - its almost directly in front of you as you come out of the exit by Kilteragh/ the traffic lights there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

Snap!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

There is a new gym open at the southcourt hotel open to the public i just recently joined it, open 6am until 10pm! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

There is a new gym open at the southcourt hotel open to the public i just recently joined it, open 6am until 10pm! :)
    No pool though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Ya no pool but there is a sauna tho. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Niall1975

Thanks houndsoflove. :) I live near the southcourt in the Grange so i will give the gym there a look, opening times will defo suit me, not pushed about a pool.

Advertisement