Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco clubcard irish ferries

Options
  • 04-07-2009 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

:D Not really sure if in proper forum but just spotted on Tesco site "Please note that the Rosslare/Cherbourg and Rosslare/Roscoff routes are now available again to be booked using Clubcard Deals Tokens" Absolutely delighted to see this back,the dogs cahoona's, headin off to France in August :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭kindalen

excellent, great deal.used it a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭harsea8

Those Tesco ferry deals are great. Only thing to remember is that you have to call to get a quote, don't use the quick quote facility on web, especially when there is a sale on. We recently booked a dublin-holyhead trip using the vouchers and the price was ~€150 more than the price quoted on the website as there is a summer internet sale on at moment that you can't use the tokens for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Thanks OP. I was disappointed when they removed the option to use these for France. It's good to know this is back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

What a joke.
    Ferry company not doing well on the bookings this summer so they decide to over turn the decision they made to stop the bookings via Tesco.
    Most people will have already booked and paid for their holdays this year and afaik you have to have the vouchers before you can book the travel so you are looking at mid to late July at the earliest before you get the vouchers.
    Also people may have spent the vouchers they were saving for the offer when they announced it was finishing up in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭uriah

gip wrote: »
    :D Not really sure if in proper forum but just spotted on Tesco site "Please note that the Rosslare/Cherbourg and Rosslare/Roscoff routes are now available again to be booked using Clubcard Deals Tokens" Absolutely delighted to see this back,the dogs cahoona's, headin off to France in August :D

Tesco & Irish Ferries - perfect partnership.
    Would stay at home standing outside in the rain and starve before giving a penny to either company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

are there any deals to the UK at the moment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭kindalen

check out tesco clubcard deals site. it explains all.

you need clubcard vouchers....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Nice to have it back, though I am planning on going to the UK with stena line as opposed to Irish ferries but with the option for France again then I might use them another time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,757 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

good to hear, but like many who have used this in the past I've already booked (and taken) my holiday for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

uriah wrote: »
    Tesco & Irish Ferries - perfect partnership.
    Would stay at home standing outside in the rain and starve before giving a penny to either company.
    +1

One's a kip the other's a floating kip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

alan4cult wrote: »
    +1

One's a kip the other's a floating kip.

Yawn.

Advertisement