Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV

Options
  • 04-07-2009 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hello lads,
    If anyone is interested in LCD TV's, Woodies are selling off display stock, they are also clearing their warehouse so they have 14" LCD TV + VIDEO from around €80 (display) and in the box models from €129, ideal for a camper if you don't have one and want one.Worth a look.........................b:cool::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

2 days too late again !!! I always miss the bargains ..

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

boyoh wrote: »
    Hello lads,
    If anyone is interested in LCD TV's, Woodies are selling off display stock, they are also clearing their warehouse so they have 14" LCD TV + VIDEO from around €80 (display) and in the box models from €129, ideal for a camper if you don't have one and want one.Worth a look.........................b:cool::D

I may have been a bit quick off the mark about Woodies,waiting for them to open as my new LCD TV, doesn't do what it says on the tin,(parts missing, check the contents before buying).......................b:o

Advertisement