Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba 1TB Ext Hdd for 69.99

Options
  • 04-07-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

CDiscount in Dundalk have this on special. Best price i've seen for this capacity.

They are also doing a 3 for 2 offer on their fashion and footwear for the weekend. Got a pair of diesel trainers and 2 CK shirts for 50 euro. Not bad huh!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Good for you :pac:

Unless they have a website I'll not be getting any bargains as I wont be driving to Dundalk anytime soon

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Good for you :pac:

Unless they have a website I'll not be getting any bargains as I wont be driving to Dundalk anytime soon
    They will be running a website, but it's "coming soon" atm.

www.cdiscount.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

byte wrote: »
    They will be running a website, but it's "coming soon" atm.

www.cdiscount.ie

Hopefully not being developed by the same company setting this site up.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Hopefully not being developed by the same company setting this site up.
    LOL, I'd hope not! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

This post has been deleted.

Whats the story with that? Its madness in this day and age not to have a website, well a fully functional one with your products on it at least!

Advertisement