Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting date for the term

Options
  • 04-07-2009 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

When does ITT usually start back up in September?

Thanks guys :) I couldn't find it on the website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

mid september, far as i remember it changes by a week or so each year so around the 18th give or take. dont actually know until people get thier info packs in the post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Student09

Thanks for the reply.

Would you know the dates for new students? Like when they would go in and be shown around and things?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Student09 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.

Would you know the dates for new students? Like when they would go in and be shown around and things?

It's usually the Saturday previous to the start of term...half day 'til lunchtime. Term will most likely start back on Monday 14th September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Joy! Freshers' week and Radio week will be the following week then!

I can say Happy Birthday to myself, live on air! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Give me 5 minutes on the air and I will give you the best rendition of Happy Birthday you will likely ever hear. Better than the Beatles.

• Advertisement

Teferi wrote: »
    Give me 5 minutes on the air and I will give you the best rendition of Happy Birthday you will likely ever hear. Better than the Beatles.

Haha SOLD!

At least one segment on the radio will be planned in advance :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I have visions of the whole Marilyn Monroe singing Happy Birthday to JFK episode. :eek:

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    I have visions of the whole Marilyn Monroe singing Happy Birthday to JFK episode. :eek:

Hurrah!

I'll be 21 as well, so this has to be a good one! :pac:

Tom Dunne wrote: »

I'll even wear the sexy white dress.

I'll even wear the sexy white dress.

:eek: They don't say face for radio for nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Im in a bit of a situation here, I havent formally been accepted into euro studies yet because of a mess in my application ( I did a french LC) But i was informed that a place was as good as mine and that i might aswell head on down when everybody else was registering as if i had gotten a formal offer. Can anyone tell me when that is??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Signature

I contacted the college and got this:
    Classes commence on Monday September 14th 2009 at 10.00 am. However there may be some variation between the disciplines so I suggest that you contact nearer the date to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Cheers. Man Im actually psyched about this course, especially the erasmus year!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Computing Level 7 starts next Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

The term is starting a week earlier than previous years - so First Years start registration tomorrow rather than next week etc.

Classes will start back starting next week depending on your school etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Hey is there anywhere I can find a class timetables for classes (TA0021). been looking around ITT's site with no lick.

Ta

Nope. Maybe try moodle, some courses put their timetable there? Otherwise you'll have to look at you're relevant board in the college. It will change around for a week or two anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Should be fun, haven't a clue what room I'm in tomorrow, so walking around mindlessly for a few hours will probably consist of my first day.:D

Advertisement