Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sneak Preview - Ryanair calendar 2010

Options
  • 04-07-2009 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

F21DAB59764040E980A723CF07E1E995.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'm confused ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

ha funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Saw the machine in Charlroi (?spell) Tuesday last. Looks like the future.... How much worse can it get?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Random wrote: »
    I'm confused ?

Ryanair did a calendar of their more attractive female staff in minimal clothing for the past few years. I'd take it this is suggesting they soon won't have any customer facing staff due to the self checkin machines.

For equals sake they should do a calender with their male staff in it; though from experience not only do they have few, the ones you see aren't worth much looking at....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Male calendar idea = barred.

As for not being another calendar .. they still have female staff!

poor joke I guess .. that's what I thought he ment but it's just not funny ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Random wrote: »
    Male calendar idea = barred.

I don't think its compulsary to buy them....

although we'd better not give O'Leary ideas!

Advertisement