Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHSYCICS AND THE SWINE FLU

Options
  • 03-07-2009 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Hello.
    This forum is full of Psychic people. I was just wondering has anyone seen anything related to the Swine flu in any of their predictions? or does anyone know of any Psychic who has?

Reading the Evening Herald tonight has me worried, as it says that up to 100,000 people per week could be infected by this Winter.

Surely something of this magnitude has to have been predicted.

Thanks.

Comments

maybe call the board of health or your local GP ?? A psychic is the last person that you should really be looking for advice from . No offence to any psychics :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

Thanks Dre, but I'm just curious.
    As for the Board of Health I wouldn't trust what they have to say about the Swine Flu, but thats for a different forum.

Its the Psychics I want to know from.

p.s. I believe in Psychics abuilities, and I'm not trying to discredit anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

Sorry for the bad spelling folks.

Psychics and not Phsycics.:o:o:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Dosnt swine flue have a kill rate of 3 in 1000 or something? I have not heard one psychic mention anything about it, unfortunately for alot of these types of people Swine Flu came about three years too early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Apparently the flu kills more people than Swine Flu per week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Biology and medicine explain the swine flu. I personally think the WHO are the most qualified.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/swine-flu-jab-for-all-after-virus-toll-alert-1805686.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

OP Google Ed Dames. He's not a psychic as such, but a remote viewer. I'm not a big believer in remote viewing or psychics, but in fairness to Dames he was right about the Steve Fossett crash site. He predicted a global pandemic a short while ago. His predictions make for fairly depressing reading in fairness...

It is interesting to remember that the Spanish Flu outbreak around WW1 started with an initial spread that seemed harmless enough. The second wave that came in the winter resulted in huge mortality rates. Of course, it could be a ploy by Baxter to push up profit margins for the vaccine - they are the same pharm corp that 'accidentally' put avian flu into regular flu vaccines a while back. But then, as a conspiracy theorist I would think like that. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

I doubt if psychics 'predict' anything - that's the province of fortune-tellers.
    Some folk with a psychic ability just might become aware of approaching items, but it seems to be very difficult to 'get' tangible details.

There has been forecasts of varying deadly viruses dressed up as something else on: http://www.projectcamelot.net/livermore_physicist.html

But what credibility is there either way?

Advertisement