Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hayfever and makeup.

Options
  • 03-07-2009 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

:mad::mad:
    I can't wear mascara or eyeliner the last couple of weeks because my hayfever has been so bad.

I have tried the whole eyelash tint and clear mascara but it doesn't do it for me.

Can anyone recommend a smudge proof (rub proof?) mascara please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

The Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof mascara is excellent- a little too excellent, you need a good eye make up remover for it- but it will stay on, it's really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

Ollchailin wrote: »
    The Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof mascara is excellent- a little too excellent, you need a good eye make up remover for it- but it will stay on, it's really good.

Thank you, I'll get one this very day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Any waterproof mascara will probably do the trick, the problem is very are difficult to remove, i often ended up taking my eyelashes out with them!

Advertisement