Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Artist For Sugar Skull

Options
  • 03-07-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

Have one planned for Septemberish and was looking for your opinions on best artist in Ireland for a sugar skull.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Erin who works in Snakebite Monday + Wednesday and in Dublin Tattoo Company in Arklow the rest of the week did some really good looking ones on Jenizzle... they should be in the "Show you mine" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

I went into zulu and colour works today to check out some day of the dead style tattoos,and i have to say sean in zulu and rob in colour works were so friendly and helpful.Both of them said they would be glad to design something for me.I'd have no regret recommending either of these for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭blacon9

I'll always recommend Colourworks. First tattoo there recently was great, they're all really cool in there and know their stuff.

Advertisement