Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balding Bichion

Options
  • 03-07-2009 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hey, just looking for some advice. I have a really nice Bichion Frize, he is about 9 we got him last year. recently he has lost a lot of hair around his belly area. He has developed dark brown spots in his skin.

I was at the blue cross and they said its most likely sun damage.

We got a new pup a few weeks ago who is quite energetic. I thought the stress of the pup could have caused the hair loss

any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Have you seen him near anything like long grass or something that might be irritating him?
    Has anything changed re: his food / bedding?
    Does the pup attack any particular area or does the pup sleep with the dog?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

Have you seen him near anything like long grass or something that might be irritating him?
    Has anything changed re: his food / bedding?
    Does the pup attack any particular area or does the pup sleep with the dog?

No changes - same food, bedding, treats.

Hasn't been really in long grass we do the same walk most days.

The pup and him are together all day - he doesn't attack him more tries to play - he would never bite or hurt him - but just won't let him relax

Advertisement