Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inter-Floss refill heads (O.H Products)

Options
  • 03-07-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have approx. 75 boxes of Inter-floss refill heads, 20 per pack, as manufactured by O.H Products.

As far as I know, O.H Products went out of business a while back, and these heads are compatible with their arms / handles ONLY.

If you have an arm / handle or know someone who does and may be interested, I would be willing to sell for 1euro per pack OR less for a lot-job sale.

All offers considered - I would rather they are used than dumped.

Remember flossing as just as important as brushing for your smile!

You can post here, thank you.

Mods: Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. If you wish to move / remove please do so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eaglesally

Hi there,

I am looking for heads for my handle (and if that isn't a strange sentence, I don't know what is). Do you still have your inter floss heads for sale? I'd like to buy five boxes if so. Thanks,

Sally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rotundity64

Hi Plek Trum

I've just joined boards, so hope I'm doing this correctly.
    I think my Inter Floss arm is the right one for the heads you have, going by your illustration. That being so, perhaps we can sort something out. I think I would be interested taking 10 boxes, assuming you still have some. What sort of deal can we do, and how can we get them delivered? I am in the UK, but I don't know where you are.
    I look forward to hearing from you and hope I can find your message when it comes through.

rotundity64

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

Yes indeed, Plek Trum. There is a website called adverts.ie that is more appropriate for this. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement