Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodyboarding Website

Options
  • 03-07-2009 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi Guys n Gals
    I've notice that there's no dedicated website for irish bodyboarding - so I have decided to put one together. I've registered the URL and have started working on the design.
    All I need now is some contributors....anybody interested. I need pictures, stories etc? Anything to promote this lifestyle sport in Ireland.
    I'm very new to the scene in Ireland so i am still on a discovery path myself. I've had an 8 year absense from the sport and have only boarded one since living in Ireland. Any comments and feeback really welcome.
    What you think of the idea?
    If you want to or know of anybody who could contribute please reply to this thread and we can make contact.
    Obviously this will be a good portal to promote personal sites/blog/photography/etc.
    Looking forward to getting some feedback and suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Gunth

I think this is a great idea. I attempt bodyboarding every now and then just for the fun of it so it would be fantastic if there will be a dedicated website. People could post reports, tips, links to websites etc. Cheers for setting this up.

Advertisement