Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Nice Large Cheque

Options
  • 03-07-2009 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have recently been involved in some fundraising work and we are looking to get a Large Presentation Cheque together for the presentation of the funds to the SVP.

Any suggestions of where we might get one of these? I have heard that sometimes the banks will give you one but I'm not certain.

Many thanks for your suggestions!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Hi all,

I have recently been involved in some fundraising work and we are looking to get a Large Presentation Cheque together for the presentation of the funds to the SVP.

Any suggestions of where we might get one of these? I have heard that sometimes the banks will give you one but I'm not certain.

Many thanks for your suggestions!:D

Your bank will (should) have one. tell them it being covered by the press ;) and they should cough up -otherwise get a one off printed and mount it (on board).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Any sign company will do this for you.

Advertisement