Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 gig on the 27th of July

Options
  • 03-07-2009 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I'll probably go to see the U2 gig on the 27th of July. Can anyone recommend the ways to get to the Croke Park? Let's say, getting there should not be a problem but what about heading home afterwards? Will there be any trains or buses? Cheers.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Check with Traz Music shop in the shopping centre if there are local buses going up and down

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

I'll have a look, thanks...
    But I was thinking, I've seen the Kavanagh buses are going from Dublin at half past midnight. Has anyone tried them?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,168 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

luas park n ride... and get a designated dessie...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

God I'd hate to be a designated driver that night!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Brand New

Agreed. I'd need to be pretty loaded to listen to U2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

I'd be driving myself, if only I wasnt thinking of getting wasted at /before or after/ the gig. I've already taken day off on Tuesday... Just in case.

Advertisement