Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling 10% for main event wsop

Options
  • 03-07-2009 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

selling 10% for the main event tomorrow to anybody who wants to back me, 1% at 125 dollars, would be great if everyone who is interested to do money transfer on poker stars, going to bed now but will be up in about 8 hours to check replies, cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭JimmyFloyd

Ah crap, first i miss Nicky Power and now this............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

convince me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Your a good horse Al 4% please. Send me details and i will ship later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭BHW

its Brian, 3 percent plz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

OP = Albert Kenny right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭BHW

Wreck wrote: »
    OP = Albert Kenny right?

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

I'll take 1% then, will ship on Stars this evening if you send on the SN.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭akkenny

hey lads not up long and got a text message who said they would buy my last 10%, appreciate the support and that, playing in half an hour, cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,540 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

akkenny wrote: »
    hey lads not up long and got a text message who said they would buy my last 10%, appreciate the support and that, playing in half an hour, cheers anyway.

Best of luck Albert

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

akkenny wrote: »

Did the people who posted here before the text get their % though Albert?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭akkenny

just to clarifty i text someone a few days before the main and he got back to me at some point during the night saying he would buy last 10%, cheers anyway lads, good to know a few people want to invest in me anyways, finished the day with starting stack

Advertisement