Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actually too good

Options
  • 03-07-2009 4:40am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

i miss it so much. i hate every other show on tv and this one actually means something and is actually clever. every other show of its nature is a cheap rip off that lives in its shadow tbh. fringe, other sh1t american show, 24, battlestar galactica. all nothing on lost tbh. best american show since seinfeld tbh. this friends and seinfeld... they work

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Jazzy wrote: »
    i miss it so much. i hate every other show on tv and this one actually means something and is actually clever. every other show of its nature is a cheap rip off that lives in its shadow tbh. fringe, other sh1t american show, 24, battlestar galactica. all nothing on lost tbh. best american show since seinfeld tbh. this friends and seinfeld... they work

OK...

Friends was only good for 3 years tops.

If you want to watch something good, try The Wire. But it will probably ruin Lost for you.

Advertisement