Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - this morn between 3 & 3.30am

Options
  • 03-07-2009 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

Browsing the teletext just a while ago and i turn onto the TV3 listings page. Only to find no scheduled programming between 3 and 3.30am. What kind of idiocrisy is that? Just showing the same 8 ads for Total Xposure, etc, over and over again for half an hour? I know its 3 in the morning but surely they could stick something on! Not even a 2 year old repeat of America's Got Talent?? Or another cheap DIY show?? TV3 (or ITV Ireland as i call them) is nothing more than a load of sh*t, with only one decent programme on it - Coronation St. I'd love to get inside the heads of the clueless folk that run it. Its an embarrassment to the country.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

grenache wrote: »
    Browsing the teletext just a while ago and i turn onto the TV3 listings page. Only to find no scheduled programming between 3 and 3.30am. What kind of idiocrisy is that? Just showing the same 8 ads for Total Xposure, etc, over and over again for half an hour? I know its 3 in the morning but surely they could stick something on! Not even a 2 year old repeat of America's Got Talent?? Or another cheap DIY show?? TV3 (or ITV Ireland as i call them) is nothing more than a load of sh*t, with only one decent programme on it - Coronation St. I'd love to get inside the heads of the clueless folk that run it. Its an embarrassment to the country.
    It is a legal requirement that there is a break between a certain broadcast that preceeds it and the next actual programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

An explanation was given. This is not a TV3 bashing thread. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement