Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New hairstyle - please advise

Options
  • 03-07-2009 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi guys

Right I want a change and I'm wondering which of the following would suit me best. I'm kinda thinking the red straight one - i've always had black/dark brown hair and i've always wanted to do something drastic so now's my chance. hairs a bit too short for these styles at the minute (Just past my shoulder) but i'll wait for it to grow.... ok votes pls...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

defo the middle red one. BTW save the file as a .doc Word 97 - 2003 format) because a lot of folks wont be able to open .docx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It still works for me and I'm not using vista!

Def the red one, really nice. How long is your hair?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭lynsalot

Thank you... saving it now. here goes. Yeh i do prefer the middle one. It's julia roberts btw - or at least her hair lol i tried angelina jolie and well she must be beautiful coz it looked awful on me lol thanks for your help

Ok i've just had it cut up - about a month ago. It's about 2 inches past my shoulder. Sick of it though. can't decide what I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I like the colour of the middle one but the style of the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

I think the style of the middle one defo!!!Really suits your face shape!I like the colour of the red but the last colour would be lovely too!!:D

Thanks for your replies guys... Never thought of going red but think I might now.... oh imagine it turned out awful i'm so indecisive lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Go for it the red one really suits you (middle pic) if it dosen't turn out like you like what's the worst can happen? you can always dye it back brown:)

Advertisement