Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT

Options
  • 02-07-2009 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi I have put RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT lev7 no.1 on my cao.I just thought it sounded interesting and everyone says the future is in renewable energy and the like.I could do some business course but Id rather do something different.Ive read up the modulus and subjects include ELECTRONICS,ENGINEERING SCIENCE,ENGINEERING MATHS,ELECTRICITY,INSTRUMENT TECHNOLOGY.Are these hard.....Im having second thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Too late for second thoughts tbh.

Were you good at maths in school?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

Bit late now:D (no more change of mind)

They shouldnt be too hard I know most of these energy courses are new
    and have basicaly been spliced in alongside exsisting machanicle and electronic engineering courses
    So generaly they should be fairly well tailored already towards easy learning
    But unfortunetly Id say most of these courses are 90% engineering
    but yours will still probly be 60%
    so not totaly a hardline buisness course

But then again meh what do I know:rolleyes:

+1 are you good at maths ,these courses are generaly pretty heavy in it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

if you're not happy with your number 1 choice and you get it in august you could always have a look at the vacant courses list that the cao publish after 17th august. Might be something in there that tickles your fancy.

Advertisement