Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenage problems at 30???

Options
  • 02-07-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else is going through this too. I'm 30, healthy and happy but in the past few months I feel like my whole body is changing. My metabolism has changed, I'm putting on weight in different places than usual (legs and hips) but then I seem to lose it just as quick. I'm going from size 8-10 and back again. Also my skin gets so oily these days and I never used to have a problem with it. The make up is rolling off me by 11am some days! To me these sound like teenage problems but I'm 30! Anyone else get this? I know everyone's body changes as they get older but these changes just seem to have happened really quickly. I'm not exactly worried, just wondering what's going on???

Advertisement